Welcome to Children's House of Early Learning
Our Early Care and Education Centre provides quality Long Day Care and Government Funded Kindergarten for children.
Welcome to Children’s House of Early Learning. Finding a new education and care Service for your child can be a daunting task. At Children’s House of Early Learning our aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where children can develop their intellectual, social, emotional, physical, aesthetic skills to become competent and confident individuals, and for you as a parent/guardian to feel safe knowing that your child is receiving the best possible care.
We believe the best way to work with you and your child is by building a partnership of education and care. To do this we want you to feel:
- Welcomed, recognised, acknowledged and respected by all our Educators.
- That your child is really known by, and really knows, the people who care for him or her.
- You are given lots of information about what is occurring and are asked for your views.
- You are involved in making decisions about your child’s experiences.
- You and your child are received and greeted upon arrival.
- Your child is happy, secure and engaged.
- Your child is not just looked after but really educated and cared for.